RELEASE DATE: 2003
This all-inclusive song celebrates and appreciates people from all walks of life during the holiday season!
- Closer to Home - Janie Worm
- Will I Ever Know Love? - Janie Worm
- Aria - Janie Worm
- Walkin' On - Janie Worm
- Time for My Baby - Janie Worm
- Of An Angel - Janie Worm
- These Days - Janie Worm
- Taste of Your Love - Janie Worm
- I Wish You Well - Janie Worm
- Teach Me How to Love (remix) - Janie Worm
- The Waiting - Janie Worm
- Nothing But This - Janie Worm
- Love Will Carry Me - Janie Worm
In the summer of 2018, as I scraped moss off the roof of our house, I inwardly asked for a universal holiday song celebrating ALL diverse people, paths, and life forms. This song came fairly quickly. Diversity is our strength, as we see in every facet of nature. I’m so grateful for this colorful world, and the wonderful friends who express that with me in this song!
Good Cheer, everyone!
Released August 14, 2020
Janie Worm – guitar, ukelele, vocals, sleigh bells, whistle & wind chimes
Gary Mula – bass guitar & vocals
Carey Rayburn – trumpet
Rex Gregory – saxophone
Kelly Van Camp – drums
Additional vocals – Caroline Carter, Maeve Lotus, Lisa Lotus, Sheila Tallmon, Micaela Jensen & Frank Martorelli.
Sound Engineer & Co-Producer – Gary Mula
Audio Mastering – Steve Turnidge
Cover Art Credits:
- Cover photo by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
- Cover art design by Janie Worm
- Artwork consultants – Sheila Tallmon & Jules Webb
We have voices of all ages on this song to represent the beauty of inclusivity. The bridge of the song says it all, …
“Like one vast forest, we stand diverse and strong. We need each other one and all. Let’s come together for one love.”